Welcome to ASUS Online RMA Application Service.
Welcome to the ASUS UK warranty repair service.
Please read carefully below of how to use your ASUS warranty service to help fix your product.
If the product fails during normal and proper use within the warranty period, ASUS will, at its discretion, repair or replace the defective parts within the product, or the product itself, with items that are functionally equivalent to that as originally supplied, or better, during the warranty period defined for the model, using new or refurbished parts or units. If the notebook is under warranty, the ownership of the replaced defective parts will automatically be transferred to ASUS.
All components repaired or replaced by ASUS Notebook Service Centre will be under warranty for the remaining period of warranty or for no less than 3 months.
If you have any questions please contact ASUS UK support on 01442-265548 or alternatively submit your question online from http://vip.asus.com/eservice/techserv.aspx
The warranty does not cover free accessories which were delivered together with the unit such as: carry cases or mice, etc.
Returning a product to ASUS Notebook Service Centre during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, ASUS Notebook Service Centre reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. Charges may apply if the product fails to meet the warranty criteria, please read "Exclutions" for details.
- Please fill in the warranty application form for your product
- After approval of the submitted data you will receive the RMA number and shipping instructions from us by e-mail.
- Please insert a copy of the invoice in the packaging.
- Please read our Terms & Conditions before filling in the RMA forms.
Asus Support Team UK
Where to find serial number?
Where to find my model name?
Exclusions from the Limited Warranty Service
Returning a notebook to ASUS Notebook Service Centre during the warranty period does not automatically mean that it will be repaired free of charge. Upon receiving your product, ASUS Notebook Service Centre reserves the right to check the validity of your warranty and your request for warranty service. Charges may apply if the product fails to meet the warranty inclusion.
The warranty excludes the following:
- The product has been tampered, repaired and/or modified by non authorized personnel;
- The serial number of the notebook, components or accessories has been altered, cancelled or removed;
- The warranty seals have been broken or altered;
- There is damage caused by an external electrical fault, accident, natural disaster, intentional or accidental misuse, abuse, neglect or improper maintenance, or use under abnormal conditions;
- There is damage caused by improper installation or improper connection to a peripheral device (printer, optical drive, etc);
- There is damage from usage outside of the operation or storage parameters or environment detailed in the User’s Manual;
- There is damage from use of parts not manufactured or sold by ASUS;
- There is damage to or loss of any program, data or removable storage media, or if there is costs from recovering any program or data;
- There is damage from third party software or from any virus;
- Support to install or configure the product for any third party software application or device, or network configuration
- Due to technology limitation, some device may be limited or not compatible to be used on this product. These limitation are common or defined standards within the IT industry and are not specific to ASUS notebooks
- ASUS is not reliable for any software issues or any data loss on your hard disk during repairing or shipping. We suggest you to back-up the important data and software before sending in your notebook. ASUS will recover the originally configured operation system bundled with the product if the Hard Drive is replaced. ASUS will not be liable to restore or transfer the user’s data, programs from the original Hard Disk
If your notebook is out of warranty period or damaged due to improper usage, a certain handling fee will be charged as soon as we receive the unit. Even if you decide to have the unit back without any repairing activity, this charge will be billed due to our transport cost and internal handling cost already occurred. Handling cost UK and Ireland will be around £57.57
Additional repairing and material cost may occur if you’d like to have out of warranty or customer induced item repaired by ASUS. Asus reserves the right to modify the repairing costs for out of warranty or customer induced machines without prior notification.
After repairing, when you receive the notebook back from any forwarder, please open the package to check before you sign the forwarders delivery note. Please put .damaged. on the forwarder’s delivery note, if any visual damage. If you have any delivery problem such as scratches which was not there when you sent it, or quantity different from the packing list, please call ASUS Hotline within 48 hours. After 48 hours from the moment of the delivery, ASUS will not accept any claims about the delivering damage.
ASUS UK Offical website
Please wait while we take you to ASUS UK offical website, thanks.